As a company with a leading position in the waste management industry in the UK, we have a responsibility to operate in a responsible way across our business activities, aspiring to high standards of practice for the benefit of our customers, employees and other stakeholders.
This includes the delivery of essential services to customers and building supplier relationships, whilst demonstrating social responsibility, environmental sustainability and delivering value for all our stakeholders. We recognise that a responsible approach to running our business enables us to manage risk, drive improvement in our performance and maintain pride and motivation across our workforce.
We are committed to:
- Encourage open, ethical, respectful and honest communications with all of our stakeholders.
- Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and other employment standards.
- Respect the rights and dignity of every employee and treating them fairly and without discrimination.
- Promote a safe, healthy, inclusive and productive environment for all our people, contractors and visitors, whilst operating ethically.
- Engage and motivate our people, providing the opportunity to learn and grow supported through structured training programmes and development opportunities.
- Reduce our environmental impacts wherever practical and to develop environmental policies and objectives as part of our business planning cycle.
- Build positive relationships with the communities where we live and operate and reducing any negative impacts from our operations.
- Support and generating economic and community benefits through our activities, workforce and supply chain.
- Understand and meet the needs and expectations of our customers providing them with sustainable solutions.
- Work with our suppliers and contractors to deliver our corporate responsibility commitment.
- Monitor and report on our progress in an open and honest way.
- Engage and seek dialogue with all our stakeholders to ensure our commitments continue to evolve and as far possible reflect expectation, whilst promoting forward looking policies and regulation.
Learn more about our policies by clicking below.
Keep Wales Tidy
We support the work of Keep Wales Tidy, a charity that works with communities and schools to educate, campaign, support and facilitate sustainable development projects that improve the quality of the local environmental by keeping it safe and clean.