We recycle over 96% of all collected waste
We currently recycle over 96% of all collected dry waste at our Newport and Llanelli recycling and transfer stations, forging our reputation as one of the most efficient waste-sorting company in Wales.
5 Eco-friendly tips for your office:
- Buy a nice mug for your morning ‘cuppa and reuse and you can avoid any waste.
- Make sure the office doesn’t just have recycling bins for paper, but also for plastic and metal.
- Buy re-manufactured ink and toner cartridges.
- Recycle old newspapers laying around the office.
- Look for the recycled option in all the products you buy. It’s not just paper that is recycled.
We have developed specialist teams and innovative equipment which effectively treat and dispose of waste, helping make local communities a safer and healthier place to live and work.
As well as collecting and transporting waste on behalf of our clients, we also welcome direct use of the recycling and transfer station facility. The station has efficient two-way vehicle access, assuring minimum waiting time for customers who transport waste onto our site for processing.
As part of the service, GD Environmental can provide you with an interactive reporting facility that delivers a comprehensive waste break down, including how much of your waste has been diverted from landfill to recycling.
If you would like more information, or to discuss your waste management requirements, please call us on 01633 277 755.