GD is committed to taking waste further by championing long-term waste reduction strategies and increasing landfill diversion across the country.
We strive to become an industry leader for any environmental waste management requirements in Wales. This will be achieved through providing the highest quality and environmentally considerate service to our customers. To achieve these standards, we aim to recruit and develop a passionate, free-thinking workforce to meet changing customer needs.
Green mission statement
We aim to reduce, re-use and recycle all waste created and collected at every given opportunity, to offset our carbon footprint whenever possible. We will become one of the first carbon positive waste management companies in the UK.
Comprehensive disposal and recycling
We have the capacity to offer a comprehensive range of waste disposal and recycling services in-house, making us Wales’ leading waste management company.
We have developed a long-term waste reduction and recycling strategy which involves working towards a 100% landfill diversion – an approach which has a heavy focus on reducing landfill reliance through maximising waste recycling.
We proudly recycle 98% of the 225,000 tonnes of waste we process each year.
Proud of our Welsh heritage, we’re passionate about creating a circular economy in Wales and contributing to the protection of our glorious landscapes.
For a full list of our services visit commercial or household.
As a company always striving for excellence, we are proud to have been recognised for the following:
- Business in The Community, Wales Responsible Business Awards 2015 – Award Reaccreditation
- Welsh National Procurement Awards- Corporate Social Responsibility Award Winner 2015
- The Green Apple Awards – Wales National Green Champion 2014
- Zero Waste Awards – Silver Award 2014
- Business in The Community’s ‘Responsible Small Business of The Year’ 2014
- Let’s Recycles Awards for Excellence ‘Recycling Company of The Year Finalist 2014’
- Institute of Directors – Young Director of The Year 2014
To meet industry standards and assure we provide the best quality waste management service, we operate under the following licenses and accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Achilles UVBD Accreditation
- REGISTERED Waste Carrier
- Fully permitted by NRW
- Safe Contractor